The Market Research
process usually involves reviewing ~20 competitor firms, and conduncting an in-depth analysis of 2-10 competitor business models, creating a target auidence profile, market sizing, detailed financial forecasts, investor funding proposal.
The usual Business Plan
- Alignment with the founders background, goals & interests
- Feasibility given the founders' resources
- Viability of the venture in the UK business landscape
- Innovation to provide a unique competitive advantage & secure a niche
- Scalability to ensure an ambitious growth potential
The Investment Presentations
& Pitch Decks
consolidate the infromation about the business proposal for the chosen audience. Focusing on the right aspects & having the audience perspective in mind (e.g. angel investors
), and how the presentation will be delivered (as a standalone PDF or as part of live pitch), these are usually between 5 & 50 slides.
- Obtaining the desired UK business immigration category.
- Reducing the proposed Tech costs by at least 50% by securing a Tech Partner(s) from Eastern Europe.
- Reduction of unnecessary Human Capital costs due to outsourcing or using Tech/Data-driven solutions.
- Identifying eligible grant funding amounting £5k-£100k to apply.
- Getting the pitch documents to the UK angel investor community standards.
- Securing places in the UK-based accelerator programs.